-Enhanced Online Fleet-Wide Solution for Monitoring and Meeting Maintenance Requirements
SINGAPORE, April 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --NI (Nasdaq: NATI), the provider of systems that enable engineers and scientists to solve the world's greatest engineering challenges, recently announced an enhanced version of NI InsightCM Enterprise software, a solution that helps companies gain insight into the health of capital equipment for machine maintenance and operations. With more than 30 years of measurement experience and as an active contributor to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology, NI developed the new version of NI InsightCM Enterprise, an end-to-end software solution that addresses some of the growing challenges in the asset monitoring industry. The variety of sensors, speed of measurements required and vast number of commissioned assets create a Big Analog Data? problem. NI IIoT techn鹿草路1段母親節禮物ology platforms, such as NI InsightCM, DIAdem and CompactRIO, include distributed sensor measurement, edge processing, analytics and open communication and data management. These features help solve Big Analog Data? problems by delivering timely information rather than large volumes of unfiltered data to subject matter experts.
"NI InsightCM provides a huge base of out-of-the-box functionality for our traditional rotating machine monitoring customers. We like that it natively supports multiple data sources, such as accelerometers, thermocouples and Modbus, plus common analysis and display capabilities. And, as providers of monitoring systems, we especially appreciate the extensive customization features and use of open standard data files. Now, when our clients ask for any unique features, we can modify NI InsightCM directly. The combination of extensive features and openness to configurability makes NI InsightCM an ideal machine monitoring platform," says Jim Campbell, president of Viewpoint Systems, Inc.
This online fleet-wide monitoring solution is ideal for a variety of industries, including oil and gas, power generation, mining, rail and industrial manufacturing. Companies that need to reduce maintenance costs, improve machine performance and maximize uptime can benefit from NI InsightCM.
- Workforce Multiplier: Get better coverage over more assets with the same staff of maintenance professionals
- Multiple Measurement Tools in One: Combine physical vibration and temperature measurements with MCSA electrical measurements in the same enterprise software
- Complete Accessibility:Get full access to your data and connect with third-party enterprise software packages, such as CMMSs, SCADA, database historians and prognostics tools
- Scalability:Start with the most critical, problematic assets and then scale over time to hundreds of ancillary assets with NI InsightCM Server as you roll out over your fleet
- Flexibility: Use the new NI InsightCM Software Development Kit to add connectivity to third-party hardware, custom analytics or support for any of the 100+ sensor modules available for the CompactRIO hardware platform
- Adjustability: Built on an open technology platform, NI InsightCM can better adjust to how you operate your business rather than you adjusting to a vendor
For more information on NI InsightCM Enterprise, visitwww.ni.com/insightcm.
About National Instruments工業北一路母親節蛋糕
Since 1976, NI (www.ni.com) has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world's greatest engineering challenges with powerful, platform-based systems that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries - from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics - use NI's integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Big Analog Data, CompactRIO, DIAdem, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.